- Place of Origin: Guangdong
- Brand Name: HURRICANE
- Model Number: UA2D60-360
- Item1: wind speed sensor
- Item2: anemometer
- Measuring range: 0~60m/s
- Sample time: 6 days
- Usage: Auto Testing Machine
- Application: wind power gener...
- Accuracy: ±0.2m/s
- Function1: measuring wind speed
- Function2: measuring wind dir...
- Function3: measuring acoustic...
Detailed Product Description:
Effective Ultrasonic Wind Speed Sensor unique Ultrasonic Anemometer
UA2D60-360 Anemometer measures wind speed and direction while ultrasound wave travels.
Its built-in heating system in winter ensures the normal operation of the instrument.Avariety of output modes can meet different industry standard, make the user operation more simple and convenient.
The Anemometer has the feature of light weight, no moving parts, durability. And again, no need maintenance and on-site calibration, wind speed and direction can also output at the same time.
If necessary, customers may select wind speed unit, the output frequency and output format, may also select the heating device (recommended in the cold environment) or analog output. It can connect with computers, data acquisition, or other RS485 or analog output consistent with the collection of equipment. If necessary, you can also form a network of multiple to use.
UA2D60-360 Ultrasonic Anemometer is an advanced equipment of wind speed detection. Because it can overcome the inherent defects of mechanical anemometer, it can work in whole day, long time. it gets more and more widely used and is a powerful replacement of mechanical anemometer.
• City environmental monitoring
• Wind power generation
• Weather monitoring
• Bridges, tunnels
• Sailing ship
• No limit to Start wind speed, 360 ° operation, and measure wind speed, wind direction, temperature. • Work whole day, free from rain, snow, frost, weather • High accuracy; stable • Strong, resistant corrosion, installation and use without fear of damage; • Design is flexible, lightweight, portability, easily installation or undo; • Easily signal access, while provide both analog and digital signals; • No need maintenance and on-site calibration.